Several of you have asked, so I’m going to pause before releasing the new designs I teased in my last post and let you know that the make. wear. love. fall 2016 brochure is ready!
I’ve got loads more detail for you in the brochure and on the retreat page, but here’s a super-quick low-down for the logistics-minded among you:
- When & where: 22-25 September, at the stunning Sebasco Harbor Resort in mid-coast Maine.
- Attendee Options: You can come either as a student, or as a non-class-taking “wayfarer”, options I started for the spring retreat and which worked well.
- Cost: $965 for students, $645 for wayfarers, lodging not included due to Sebasco’s many awesome options.
- Schedule: A pretty even mix of formal in-class learning and large group events with talks, q&a, marketplace, demos, and more.
- Classes: There are 4 3-hour classes over the entire weekend; each student gets one class with each instructor. Wayfarers will have special activities that they can do (or not, as they choose) during class times. Our teachers this fall are Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, Bristol Ivy, Patty Lyons, and myself.
- Registration: Opens on Thursday, April 28, at 12pm Eastern.
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to drop me a note at [email protected], or join the conversation in my Ravelry group. I use the hashtag #makewearloveretreat for these events, and there are some stunning shots from previous fall retreats at that link!
I’m personally excited about the menu planning I’m doing right now (passed hors d’oeuvres reception, dessert party, and a lobster bake send-off with prizes? sign me up!), but really – what’s not to love about being in this place:
(Seriously, click on that last one.) With these people?
I hope to see you in Maine this fall!