In 2018, I’m teaching at the following events:
- January 12-14, 2018 I’m teaching a full schedule at Vogue Knitting Live NYC.
- February 15-18, 2018: I’m teaching a full schedule at Madrona Fiber Arts.
- February 28 – March 3, 2018: I’m teaching at the Vogue Knitting Berkshires Intensive destination weekend. It’s going to be a blast!
- On March 10 I’ll be back in NYC speaking to the Big Apple Knitting Guild.
I’ll also be attending the following events:
- June 15-17, 2018: I’ll be attending the TNNA Summer Show.
- In September, I’ll be running my make. wear. love. fall sweater retreat – stay tuned for details on that!
- October 19-21, 2018: I’ll be attending and signing books at the New York Sheep & Wool Festival.
Hope to see you this year!