While you can always purchase CustomFit patterns one at a time as you knit them, I also offer a subscription service.
There are two levels of subscription: Maker, at $4.99 per month, and Maker-Plus, at $7.99 per month. They take effect immediately on purchase, and there’s no minimum term. They will auto-renew unless you cancel, which you can do on your My Account page.
At the maker plus level, each month includes:
- A monthly lesson on some sweater topic. The current and previous month’s lessons are available for download from this monthly lesson page;
- Access to a set of several handy knitting calculators, including a buttonhole spacer and a sleeve cap generator;
- Unlimited custom-gauge, custom-size patterns via CustomFit each month.
- You have access to a full archive of all past lessons, rather than the two most current;
- You get access to an exclusive hangout space (in slack) where you can chat knitting with me and your fellow Maker-Plus subscribers.
You can change your membership payment frequency, or cancel your subscriptions under the “Manage” tab within the Membership area of your account management page. To change your level of membership from Maker to Maker Plus or vice versa, cancel the old membership and re-subscribe to the new one in the shop.
Once you are a maker, you can get your pattern benefit by going directly to CustomFit’s full list of designs. Simply click on the one you’d like to customize — no visiting the shop required!
And as always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let me know! The best address to use is [email protected].
Thanks again, so much.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.