In conjunction with the Deep Winter KAL, I’ll be running another session of my make, wear, love online sweater class:
I so enjoyed the first two sessions, and I’m thrilled to offer this course again. You can read a bunch more detail on this page – here are the basics:
- The class is great for beginners and more advanced knitters alike, and covers:
- CustomFit itself – what it can do, what it can’t, and how to use it
- Body measurements and Fit to Flatter principles
- Sweater fabric – how to get the best fabric for your sweater
- Finishing – how to get professional finishing results
- Advanced CustomFit topics – mash-ups, stitch patterns, and more
- One-on-one instruction – You’ll have two 15-minute personal sessions with me as part of your course fee.
- The sessions are run live by group video chat. Amy has multiple cameras and can draw on a whiteboard and/or share her screen with you – so everything is super visible and clear.
- This session runs on Monday evenings at 8:00pm Eastern. The dates are 01/19, 02/02, 02/23, 03/09, 03/23, and 04/06.
- The cost for the entire class, including one CustomFit pattern, class sessions, and the one-on-one sessions, is $125
I really hope you’ll join us! You can sign up by clicking here. You’ll get confirmation email right away, and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours with more information.
So: Are you ready to knit a fantastic sweater with me? Here’s a sneak peek of the one I knit during our last class sessions: